Old 18-05-2007, 08:53 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Monty Monty is offline

Default Sluggo

On May 11, 5:34 am, Wane Smooth wrote:
On Mon, 09 Apr 2007 03:28:36 GMT, jellybean stonerfish wrote:
On Tue, 27 Mar 2007 23:17:46 -0700, William Rose wrote:

My natural instinct is to try the flat piece of wood on the ground
approach, but if the low labor intensive Borgia approach works, who am I
to quibble?

Pardon me, but what is the 'flat piece of wood on the ground' tek?

stonerfish

Hi stonerfish,the slug's hide under the wood at night.In the morning you
lift the wood and take care of the slug's.
I use a pair of scissors.
--
Regards From
Wane Smooth

Help feed the Hungry,gotohttp://www.thehungersite.com
It's Free!

I keep a spray bottle with 1part ammonia and 2parts water around,
whenever I see one of those slimballs one shot from the spray bottle
and their dead!!!!! This works well in the morning after a good rain
and they are still out on a cement driveway. You don't get them all
but I see less damange every year.
Hope that helps
Cheers
Monty