Old 29-03-2003, 10:56 AM
Px656

Default Ping Ingrid, RichToyBox and others Frys

I sure hope I get some little ones. I have about 18 goldfish in my pond that
are getting pretty old. Used to give them away in the spring by the dozens.
But one summer seven different snakes got in and dropped me from possibly 30
adults to 8. Then my cover died probably because I was trying to get rid of
algae so the fry had no place to hide.

When I came south last fall I had 18 adults and plenty of cover so here's
hoping.

However, the temp dropped to 21 below zero. My pond is 3 1/2 feet deep but I
wonder if my fish survived.

Sitting by my pond and watching frogs and fish is my favorite thing.

Got the hole for a new pond and a pile of dirt for a waterfall now, but have to
level the edges of the hole and get the collected dirt out of the bottom. Then
in goes the under liner to protect the liner and then liner.

I also had them make me a terrace on the downside of the hole (The pond is on a
hill.) A neighbor gave me about 100 flag stones and I have to get them from
his house and put them on the terrace after the pond is working.

Then there is the waterfall.

Anybody want to help? Got a big, big yard in the mountains of WV that you can
camp in.

Pixi