Old 20-05-2007, 01:41 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
MikeCT MikeCT is offline

Default Overwintering

"Nick Maclaren" wrote:

I thought that was supposed to be an annual,
and it certainly grown as one in California, but it is beginning to
look awfully perennial with me. Can anyone clarify that?

---
My Eschscholzia has also overwintered and is now flowering
very well indeed - in Peterbororough.
My neighbour's red pelargoniums in their hanging basket
from last year, are still flowering and have been doing so
throughout the winter. I also have lobelia that has survived
the winter outdoors, though it is not in flower yet.

MikeCT