Old 20-05-2007, 05:56 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Carley Simon Carley Simon is offline

Default Help - Replacement Craftsman mower deck

Hi:

Hoping that someone can offer a suggestion on this: I have an old (25
years?) Craftsman lawn mower - not sure the model but I think I can find
out. The mower runs like a top, but the deck is on it's last legs - ie:
rusting. Is there such a thing as new replacement decks available or does
it just not make sense because it would be cheaper to buy a new mower? I'd
pick up a used deck if I could find one, but I suspect that any used decks
of the vintage I'm looking for are in similar shape to the one I have
already. Thanks for any suggestions.