Old 20-05-2007, 10:11 PM posted to rec.gardens
texas_gardener texas_gardener is offline

Default Narrow flowerbed against fence

I have a double driveway in my back of my property with an about a 1'
flower bed between the edge of the drive and the wooden laticed
fence. I'd love to cover the fence on both sides with something.
North Texas, I've got plenty of water, and would like the least labor
intensive choice.

I was thinking honeysuckle or lilac, or perhaps hedge roses. Lilac I
think, however, is too big. Don't know much about all this...

Thanks!