Old 21-05-2007, 12:22 PM posted to rec.gardens
FragileWarrior FragileWarrior is offline

Default What Can & Can't I plant near each other?

"Ron H" wrote in
:

I am putting out Watermelon, Squash ( Butternut & Acorn), pumpkin (
small cooking & large decorative ) and of course cucumbers. I seem to
recall my mother telling me that I should never plant something next
to something else but alas, the little grey cells are not what they
used to be...

Any suggestions?

Ron H. in West Central Wisconsin

Are you worried about cross-pollination? Don't. Unless you save the seeds
to plant next year, it won't matter.