Old 21-05-2007, 08:38 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default growing stuff in the shade

On 20/5/07 21:38, in article
,
" wrote:

Hiya, we have a front garden that points due north and consequently
most of it spends its life in constant shadow.
Now we know about hostas and ferns but can anyone tell us of anything
that is
(a) colourful,(b) perrenial,(c) low maintaince,and (d) shade loving,
Now bear in mind that we are not noted for our horticultural knowledge
and we like to plant stuff then pretty much forget about it. So it
would help if any suggestions could also thrive on neglect also.
C`mon lets be having you. Thanks in anticipation

Hardy geraniums, such as Ann Folkard and Jolly Bee.
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk