Old 21-05-2007, 09:36 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Les Hemmings Les Hemmings is offline

Default Suggestions for a ten foot tall tree please

wrote:
On May 20, 7:30 pm, Ed wrote:
We need a thin, not too tall tree to replace the privacy that has
gone from one corner of our garden after a neighbour butchered a
mature tree.

We'd like something that provides a bit of colour, either flowering
or leaf wise, and wont grow too tall or spread too wide.

Any suggestions please?

Silver Birch.

Judith

Greyswood Ghost with a small light beneath it for the evenings... beautiful!

Les

--
Remove Frontal Lobes to reply direct.

"These people believe the souls of fried space aliens inhabit their
bodies and hold soup cans to get rid of them. I should care what they
think?"...Valerie Emmanuel

Les Hemmings a.a #2251 SA