Old 21-05-2007, 04:46 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default Finally stocked our 1 acre pond

On Sun, 20 May 2007 16:13:12 CST, Phyllis and Jim
wrote:

expected to see a 150% of volume addition of water. We are not going
to try to settle the mud... We will see how it goes.
Jim

I sure, especially in a large pond, if you start messing with the natural
chemistry you'll always be messing with the chemistry. I'd be hard pressed
not to add plants I like.... sometimes the birds don't always get it right
to *my* liking. In the long run though, that is the less work route.
;-) ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us