Old 21-05-2007, 10:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Alan Holmes[_2_] Alan Holmes[_2_] is offline

Default Victoria Day

"graham" wrote in message

"Anne Jackson" wrote in message
The message from June Hughes contains
these words:

In message Fji4i.204635$aG1.126799@pd7urf3no, graham
writes
Today, in Canada, we are celebrating Queen Victoria's birthday (gawd
knows
when that was) and on the prairies, it is the traditional day for
planting
out and it's the "xmas season" for the garden centres.
However, Ma Nature has a sick sense of humour. There's a blizzard
raging
in the higher parts of Calgary{:-((
Graham

Your snow seems never-ending Graham. You should come over here for
a bit until it's all over

Or for a while, even? ;-)

It's been a while since I've been propositioned by a ladyG