Old 21-05-2007, 10:39 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Reel McKoi[_11_] Reel McKoi[_11_] is offline

Default Pond Pland Fertiliser

"Peter Breed" wrote in message
However when I got
it home and read the small print the sequesterene says "Harmful to aquatic
organisims, may cause long term adverse effects in the aquatic enviroment"

bevity snips
I use Ironite in the pots when I pot up my pond plants, plus a broken bit of
Jobe's Rose Sticks. I add 1 heaping tbs. of Potassium per 1000g to the
ponds as needed. For some reason this year the water lettuce isn't going as
crazy. I don't know what could be missing.
--
RM....
Frugal ponding since 1995.