Old 22-05-2007, 03:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sumgod Sumgod is offline

Default Plant ID if someone would be so kind! Thank You!

Stewart, Kay & Des, Many thanks for the info.

So I'm in possession of a weeping, pendulous sedge, eh?

Well you can't complain at getting something for nothing, can you? A bonus
too I feel that it's a native.

Think I'll try it down by the pond and see how it goes on.

Once again, much thanks for sharing your info and experience with me. Much
appreciated.

Regards - Chris

"Sumgod" wrote in message
news
Hello One & All!

Greeting from Nether Lurking, Mid-Wales.

Briefly, an unknown plant popped up in the side of a pot a while ago
(season before last) and out of curiosity I potted it on. I now have a
catkined curiosity. Anyone any ideas what it might be?

Pics he http://preview.tinyurl.com/367d8t

Apologies if I've screwed up with the pics, made 'em too big or whatever,
but I'm only ham-fisted bloke!

Many thanks - Chris