Old 29-03-2003, 02:32 PM

Default Suggest a lawn fert w/pre-emergent.

"Peter H" wrote:
wrote in message
"Peter H" wrote:
wrote in message
"Zookie" Zookie at comcast.net wrote:
Can someone suggest a good lawn fertilizer with a pre-emergent
weed killer?

I cannot make any sense out of all these products from Scott,

Vigoro,
etc. Which one works?

I'm in Michigan, regular ol' grass.

Thanks,

Zookie

I Never Repeat Gossip...
So Listen Carefully!

Look for the active ingedient 'dimension'. The food part will
always work.

--
Go#40 42 12 God Bless Our Troops

http://NewsReader.Com/

" Dimension" is a weed killer,

No it's not,it's a pre-emrgence for annual grass weeds. It does have
some post emergent value,up until 3 tiller. (know what that is?)

As a matter of fact I do know what a " Tiller" is and I can even spell "
pre-emergent" properly. The person who asked the original question
obviously didn't have a clue about "weeds" or "weed killers" and I was
simply trying to simplify the subject and enlighten him a bit.

I also thought your reply was a bit misleading. I don't know whether you
misread his post or perhaps just didn't have much knowledge of the
subject matter.

Peter H

If you don't know,don't reply. Simple really.

--
Go#40 42 12 God Bless Our Troops
http://NewsReader.Com/
50 GB/Month