Old 23-05-2007, 12:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
CWatters CWatters is offline

Default Short front garden hose

"Stan The Man" wrote in message
Not sure what your budget is but I swear by my Fast Cart (Hozelock) --
http://www.garden4less.co.uk/hozelock-fast-cart.asp - but shop around
as I have seen it somewhere for £60. I put a long feeder hose on it so
that I can easily wheel the cart from the tap at the back of the house
to the front garden. And the hose rewinding is semi-automatic, needing
very little effort.

I've seen a reel from hozelock that has a lever on it to make "layering" the
hose easier when winding it up. It looks great but wouldn't hold enough hose
for me. Hozelock do several different grades of hose. The cheap soft stuff
doesn't last as long as the stiffer stuff so I'm told. Personally I've yet
to wear a hose out.