Old 23-05-2007, 05:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Broadback Broadback is offline

Default Short front garden hose

Muddymike wrote:
My cheapo hose ( its gone a bit hard and stiff over the years) is always a
struggle to coil up and uncoil.

I seem to remember some time ago seeing a hose for sale somewhere that was
soft and very flexible and 'flattens' up to reels up. Can anyone
recommend one of those please? and perhaps tell me the make of it so I can
try and locate one in north London. Thanks

I have a flat hose that winds into a holder with push connectors either end.
As you wind it expels the water from the hose and flattens inside the
holder. This I bought from Lidl for about a fiver two years ago. Its had a
lot of use and is still 100% functional. The only downside is it will not
work unless fully unreeled.

Mike

Try a local caravan place, that is where I purchased my flat hose.