Old 29-03-2003, 03:08 PM
mad

Default online koi dealers

LOLOLOL
mad
--
There are two rules for ultimate success in life:
(1) Never tell everything you know.

From: KenCo
Newsgroups: rec.ponds
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 21:09:22 -0500
Subject: online koi dealers

hmm, its a hard one to remember

http://www.kencofish.com

jan wrote:
Also Kenco, but I don't have his website memorize I just watch for him to
post..... so post it Ken. ;o)

Also, if you're into auctions there is BidonKoi.com, I've never used them
though, I'm more of a wantta look it all over before plunking my money down
type. ;o) ~ jan

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~
Tri-Cities WA Zone 7a
To e-mail see website

--
http://www.kencofish.com Ken Arnold,
401-781-9642 cell 401-225-0556

Please Note: No trees or animals were harmed in the
sending of this contaminant free message We do concede
that a signicant number of electrons may have been
inconvenienced.