Old 25-03-2003, 07:08 PM

Default online koi dealers

Anyone know a good online koi dealer?

Old 25-03-2003, 07:56 PM
Bonnie Espenshade

lid wrote:
Anyone know a good online koi dealer?

http://www.brettsfishfarm.com/about.html

--
Bonnie
NJ
http://home.earthlink.net/~maebe43/

Old 26-03-2003, 09:56 PM
~ jan

Anyone know a good online koi dealer?

http://www.brettsfishfarm.com/about.html

Also Kenco, but I don't have his website memorize I just watch for him to
post..... so post it Ken. ;o)

Also, if you're into auctions there is BidonKoi.com, I've never used them
though, I'm more of a wantta look it all over before plunking my money down
type. ;o) ~ jan

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~
Tri-Cities WA Zone 7a
To e-mail see website
Old 27-03-2003, 02:20 AM
KenCo

hmm, its a hard one to remember

http://www.kencofish.com

jan wrote:
Also Kenco, but I don't have his website memorize I just watch for him to
post..... so post it Ken. ;o)

Also, if you're into auctions there is BidonKoi.com, I've never used them
though, I'm more of a wantta look it all over before plunking my money down
type. ;o) ~ jan

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~
Tri-Cities WA Zone 7a
To e-mail see website

--
http://www.kencofish.com Ken Arnold,
401-781-9642 cell 401-225-0556

Please Note: No trees or animals were harmed in the
sending of this contaminant free message We do concede
that a signicant number of electrons may have been
inconvenienced.
Old 27-03-2003, 01:44 PM
Bonnie Espenshade

KenCo wrote:
hmm, its a hard one to remember

http://www.kencofish.com

I always enter www.kenco.com and then
remember it has fish at the end.

Old 27-03-2003, 06:32 PM
~ jan

On Wed, 26 Mar 2003 21:09:22 -0500, KenCo wrote:

hmm, its a hard one to remember

http://www.kencofish.com

Yea, I'm inserting it into memory that it is as simple as I thought it was,
but didn't wantta chance typing it wrong. ;o) ~ jan

Old 28-03-2003, 03:08 PM
Jerrispond

http://www.kencofish.com

I got 3 butterfly koi from Ken and have been really pleased with them.....they
were all gin rin, and have grown up beautifully. good prices, good
service.... Jerri

Old 29-03-2003, 03:08 PM
mad

LOLOLOL
mad
--
There are two rules for ultimate success in life:
(1) Never tell everything you know.

From: KenCo
Newsgroups: rec.ponds
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 21:09:22 -0500
Subject: online koi dealers

jan wrote:
Also Kenco, but I don't have his website memorize I just watch for him to
post..... so post it Ken. ;o)

Also, if you're into auctions there is BidonKoi.com, I've never used them
though, I'm more of a wantta look it all over before plunking my money down
type. ;o) ~ jan

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~
Tri-Cities WA Zone 7a
To e-mail see website

--
http://www.kencofish.com Ken Arnold,
401-781-9642 cell 401-225-0556

Please Note: No trees or animals were harmed in the
sending of this contaminant free message We do concede
that a signicant number of electrons may have been
inconvenienced.

Any grow light dealers out there? Mama Bear Gardening 9 04-06-2006 10:26 PM
Reliable Koi Dealers? matrix Ponds 15 29-02-2004 04:05 AM
koi dealers near orlando Gunnar Ponds 5 21-02-2004 04:34 AM
How many koi is too many koi Carl Beyer Ponds 16 17-08-2003 12:04 AM
koi and plants? depends on the pond size.... and the koi's diet... adavisus Ponds 3 07-08-2003 08:22 AM