Old 24-05-2007, 01:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Clematis Gillian Blades

On 24/5/07 12:37, in article
,
" wrote:

Charlie Pridham sent me some Clematis Gillian Blades which are now in
flower. They are beautiful, huge white spectacular flowers.

My question is, are there other clematis with flowers as outstanding
as Gillian Blades in a mauve/pink/lilac colour?

Judith

Polish Spirit. The flowers aren't as big but the colour is outstanding.
Look it up on Google or in one of your books. It's a major favourite of
ours and looks fantastic grown near some lime-y coloured foliage plant.
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk