Old 25-05-2007, 11:07 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Pat Kiewicz Pat Kiewicz is offline

Default Over the Garden Fence

jimnginger said:

On May 22, 2:04?pm, Bill Rose wrote:
Anyone else see that piece by Paul Krugman?

http://economistsview.typepad.com/economistsv
iew/2007/05/paul_krugman_fe.
html
Another good reason to be out in the garden.

- Bill

MY COMPUTER SAYS THE PAGE IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR VIEWING. REGARDS -

JIM

The line wrapped on the URL. This is the full URL (I have
adjusted the line width in my post so as not to break the URL.)

http://economistsview.typepad.com/ec...rugman_fe.html

or, if your server insists on wrapping it anyway, you can get
to it from he

http://preview.tinyurl.com/yqmhce

(attributed to Don Marti)