Old 22-05-2007, 10:04 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default Over the Garden Fence

Anyone else see that piece by Paul Krugman?
http://economistsview.typepad.com/ec...aul_krugman_fe.
html
Another good reason to be out in the garden.

- Bill
Old 25-05-2007, 09:13 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

On May 22, 2:04?pm, Bill Rose wrote:
Anyone else see that piece by Paul Krugman?http://economistsview.typepad.com/ec...aul_krugman_fe.
html
Another good reason to be out in the garden.

- Bill

MY COMPUTER SAYS THE PAGE IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR VIEWING. REGARDS - JIM

Old 25-05-2007, 11:07 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

jimnginger said:

On May 22, 2:04?pm, Bill Rose wrote:
Anyone else see that piece by Paul Krugman?

http://economistsview.typepad.com/economistsv
iew/2007/05/paul_krugman_fe.
html
Another good reason to be out in the garden.

- Bill

MY COMPUTER SAYS THE PAGE IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR VIEWING. REGARDS -

JIM

The line wrapped on the URL. This is the full URL (I have
adjusted the line width in my post so as not to break the URL.)

http://economistsview.typepad.com/ec...rugman_fe.html

or, if your server insists on wrapping it anyway, you can get
to it from he

http://preview.tinyurl.com/yqmhce

(attributed to Don Marti)

Old 25-05-2007, 03:41 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Krugman?http://economistsview.typepad.com/ec...05/paul_krugma
n_fe.
html
Another good reason to be out in the garden.

- Bill

MY COMPUTER SAYS THE PAGE IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR VIEWING. REGARDS - JIM

When I pasted this URL in Google I got a prompt that said,"Did you mean
.. . ." and just below that was the link to:

Economist's View: Paul Krugman: Fear of Eating
May 21, 2007. Paul Krugman: Fear of Eating. With all the problems with
the food supply lately, are you anxious about the food you are eating?
economistsview.typepad.com/economistsview/2007/05/paul_krugman_fe.html -
103k -

click on the link

- Bill