Old 25-05-2007, 04:04 PM posted to rec.gardens
Darren Garrison Darren Garrison is offline

Default How do I kill these *******s?

On Fri, 25 May 2007 08:34:22 -0500, jangchub wrote:

I gave you accurate, concise information. Take it or leave it. Like
I said, if you keep asking often enough you will eventually hear what
you want to hear and you are wasting time...your's, and ultimately
worse, mine.

Learn the definition of troll. I do not fit that category.

Concise, I'll give you. Given that the plants have lived for many years before
having the problems, though, I do not find your information of "hopeless quest,
doomed failure, stupid for trying, give up now" to be either accurate or
helpful.