Old 25-05-2007, 07:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Trefor Jones Trefor Jones is offline

Default Rotary Soil Sieve

Thanks Rupert and Janet - now I am really in a quandry!
Trefor
"Janet Tweedy" wrote in message
In article , Trefor Jones
writes
I'm thinking of buying a rotary soil sieve from Coopers of Storford to

speed
up the my compost sieveing. Has anybody any experience of these ? Are

they
robust enough for about 1 m3 of compost a year? Any comments appreciated.
Trefor

Items from Coopers in my humble opinion are rubbish - sent back with
strong moan.

Adverts always gives a favourable picture of item.

You can send things back but you must keep the advert as you have to
return things to them and the address is very difficult to find.

There was some stuff on the Internet about them.
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph