Old 25-05-2007, 04:19 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Jme Jme is offline

Default Grass is seeding and watering question

First off, a big THANK YOU for all your responses, and an APOLOGY.

I read the ponds and lawn.garden daily (I'm in charge of three ponds
in my subdivision), and mistakenly posted to ponds rather than lawns.

But, as I have noticed time and time again, this group was still
helpful and knowledgeable and took time to answer (for something that
was clearly off-topic).

Again, my sincere thanks!!!

PS, I'm sure to have some actual pond questions, and I'll be sure to
post them here, as opposed to the lawn group ;-)