Old 25-05-2007, 04:21 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Derek Broughton Derek Broughton is offline

Default Grass is seeding and watering question

Phyllis and Jim wrote:

Does that apply to our bermuda? I hope not as it does not get to go
to seed.

Probably not - anything sold as lawn grass is probably not annual, but at
least in Ontario, the annual grasses generally take over eventually. Down
your way, that perhaps is not an issue, as your perennial grasses might
thrive better.

But I do agree with Kathy - lawn is just space that could be better used for
a pond.
--
derek
- Unless otherwise noted, I speak for myself, not rec.ponds.moderated