Old 25-05-2007, 04:33 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Galen Hekhuis Galen Hekhuis is offline

Default Grass is seeding and watering question

First of all, I don't know what a discussion about lawns is doing in a
pond group, but since the subject is being discussed, I think I'll add
my two cents.

There is absolutely no reason to have a "lawn." None. The "property
values" arguments and the like are of no merit, there isn't a piece of
property that can't be landscaped without a "lawn." One of the most
ridiculous devices ever invented is the lawn mower, in all its various
forms.
--
Galen Hekhuis
Illiterate? Write for FREE help