Old 26-05-2007, 02:35 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Hal[_1_] Hal[_1_] is offline

Default Hyacinths flowering at 5 1/2 weeks

On Fri, 25 May 2007 09:40:51 CST, Phyllis and Jim
wrote:

You might do a before and after set of pics. The contrast would be
interesting to see.

I didn't think of that when there were only six plants. Now the pot
is full and they are beginning to hang over the sides with rich green
color. If the weather stays warm they should be mounding soon.
I'll try to get a picture up when they bloom next time.

BTW, The Middle Georgia Koi Society is having our Pond Tour today and
I have one unnamed variety of lotus and a Mrs Perry D Slocum opening
today. It isn't as good as winning the lottery, but I feel almost
compelled to pass out cigars or something.

Regards,

Hal