Old 27-05-2007, 01:27 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy Janet Tweedy is offline

Default Rotary Soil Sieve

In article , "Rupert (W.Yorkshire)"
writes

"Trefor Jones" wrote in message
Thanks Rupert and Janet - now I am really in a quandry!
Trefor
snip

Fret not.The same item is sold by a plethora of other people.
If your anywhere near me come round and try the thing and if you like it
take it away-I now have the big boys version.

Was going to suggest the same thing Trefor!
Go and see one and try it before buying or you'll have to lug the Cooper
one down to the post office f you want to return it.
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph