Old 27-05-2007, 01:41 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
JennyC JennyC is offline

Default Chelsea coverage by the BBC

There's probably been a thread about this, but I can't find it...

I've been catching up with the progs I taped of the evening coverage of the
show.....

Were as many of you as disappointed as I was??

The waffling debates between the presenters went on and on and on. I saw
hardly any small gardens and they kept repeating the same show gardens all
week. Do the show gardens pay the BBC for the extra exposure ?

And what about gadgets etc - didn't see any of those either.

All in all I was very disappointed and Carol Klein even got on my nerves
towards the end with her endless enthusiasm!

--
Jenny (the Netherlands)
remove squirrel to reply