Old 27-05-2007, 04:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Kate Morgan Kate Morgan is offline

Default me garden shed roof is leaking :-(

The shed is only a few months old and this is the second time it has leaked
badly, it has roof felt on it and my OH put lots more nails in the joins
and then painted some sealant on there but it has happened again, not quite
so bad but bad enough. Does anyone know of a really good sealant that we
could perhaps paint the whole to with or any other brainwaves please

kate