Old 28-05-2007, 06:07 AM posted to rec.gardens
Bill Rose Bill Rose is offline

Default How much water?

In article ,
"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:

"Bill Rose" wrote in message
In article , Persephone
wrote:

She's not quite that ancient, but let's just say I wouldn't want to
date her... (:-/)

[...]

Honest question: Does "date" invariably mean f**k?

(O tempora , O mores!)

What we have here is a failure to communicate. In the name of a common
cause let us clear the air.

WOMEN'SENGLISH

1. Yes = No
2. No = Yes
3. Maybe = No
4. We need = I want
5. I am sorry = you'll be sorry
6. We need to talk = you're in trouble
7. Sure, go ahead = you better not
8. Do what you want = you will pay for this later
9. I am not upset = of course I am upset, you moron!
10. You're very attentive tonight = is sex all you ever think about?

MEN'SENGLISH

1. I am hungry= I am hungry
2. I am sleepy = I am sleepy
3. I am tired = I am tired
4. Nice dress = Nice cleavage!
5. I love you = let's have sex now
6. I am bored = Do you want to have sex?
7. May I have this dance? = I'd like to have sex with you
8. Can I call you sometime? = I'd like to have sex with you
9. Do you want to go to a movie? = I'd like to have sex with you
10. Can I take you out to dinner? = I'd like to have sex with you
11. Those shoes don't go with that outfit = I'm gay

Sorry, couldn't help myself,

- Bill

Somewhere on this mess of a computer, I have an interesting essay (from some
magazine) about what women really mean when they say "Fine!" If I find it,
I'll post it with the subject line "OT - Silent Treatment"

That doesn't mean no sex does it?
- Bill