Old 28-05-2007, 07:30 AM posted to austin.gardening
jOhN jOhN is offline

Default rain good - water bill low - grass growing - flowers blooming

Dave wrote:
"jOhN" wrote in message
. net...

this is yard fantasy land right now, except for the mosquitoes - correcto?

Lucked out myself too. Laid some more soil out in some bare areas. Grass
seed has needed little water added to keep soil moist. Another bare area is
covered with newborne grass.

Haven't seen any "skeeters" yet. Seeing mushrooms on/off again in unusual
locations.

Drought moved east.
Dave

jeez, while I was online for the last hour or so a skeeter and a fly
committed suicide in my shiraz - this is inside the house

obviously they had problems handling alcoholic drinks