Old 28-05-2007, 09:24 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Omelet Omelet is offline

Default what is eating my bean leaves

In article
,
Bill Rose wrote:

In article k.net,
"Him" wrote:

I have some bush beans planted and about 4 inches high. Something is eating
the leaves off the plants starting atone end of the row and working straight
down. The next row over is snow peas and nothing is touching them.

What is eating my beans and how can I save them?

Start with "Sluggo" and then tell us where you are.

- Bill

I'd also add BT to that in case it's moth larvae of some kind.

Slugs leave slime trails so she can look for those.
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.