Old 28-05-2007, 06:24 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Rachael Simpson Rachael Simpson is offline

Default what is eating my bean leaves

Had a rabbit do that to our beans last year. stayed straight down one row
til the end. every morning there would be another row gone. rabbit box
worked for us on that one. my sister has it as a pet now.

"Him" wrote in message
hlink.net...
I have some bush beans planted and about 4 inches high. Something is
eating
the leaves off the plants starting atone end of the row and working
straight
down. The next row over is snow peas and nothing is touching them.

What is eating my beans and how can I save them?