Old 28-05-2007, 03:33 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Derek Broughton Derek Broughton is offline

Default Grass is seeding and watering question

Jme wrote:

PS, I'm sure to have some actual pond questions, and I'll be sure to
post them here, as opposed to the lawn group ;-)

Feel free to post your next pond question to both here and the lawn group -
and then let us know how well _they_ cope with pond questions!
--
derek
- Unless otherwise noted, I speak for myself, not rec.ponds.moderated