Old 29-05-2007, 05:09 AM posted to rec.gardens
Bill Rose Bill Rose is offline

Default Rules of Engagement

In article , Charlie wrote:

On Mon, 28 May 2007 21:30:50 -0500, Charlie wrote:

As far as the first part? One may accept that fact, yet shouldn't one
aspire to higher planes? (BS alert, second part)

Make that BS alert *this* part. Crikey, I apparently did just fall
off the turnip truck. I apparently had way too much sun today.

What ever.

Charlie, le navet

Charkie, Charlie, Charlie. I know that this honeymoon can't last but I
feel like I just found a piece of myself out there.

- Bill
Love ya