Old 28-05-2007, 04:34 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default Rules of Engagement

1. Engage brain before speaking *or* typing

2. Engage brain before poking the SEND button

Apparently I forgot my own rules, Thuricide

And likely will continue to do so at times

Be careful this weekend folks
Charlie

--
"Show me your garden and I shall tell you what you are."
Alfred Austin
Old 28-05-2007, 06:26 AM posted to rec.gardens

In article , Charlie wrote:

1. Engage brain before speaking *or* typing

2. Engage brain before poking the SEND button

Apparently I forgot my own rules, Thuricide

And likely will continue to do so at times

Be careful this weekend folks
Charlie

Charlie, have a beer and shut up. Accept the fact the you aren't
omnipotent or present and go take care of business. Wish I was there.

- Bill
Old 29-05-2007, 03:30 AM posted to rec.gardens

On Sun, 27 May 2007 22:26:55 -0700, Bill Rose
wrote:

In article , Charlie wrote:

Charlie, have a beer and shut up. Accept the fact the you aren't
omnipotent or present and go take care of business. Wish I was there.

Ya know, I would greatly enjoy some time spent with you with adult
beverage, in the garden, with agreed upon music in the background and
letting thoughts and ideas flow like the gentle breezes one would hope
for on such an enlightening occasion!

As far as the first part? One may accept that fact, yet shouldn't one
aspire to higher planes? (BS alert, second part)

Yeah, yeah...once again, I get the wet trout of reality slap to the
side of me head. Or should that be a turnip thump, given the forum?

Later, Master William
Charlie

Old 29-05-2007, 03:37 AM posted to rec.gardens

On Mon, 28 May 2007 21:30:50 -0500, Charlie wrote:

As far as the first part? One may accept that fact, yet shouldn't one
aspire to higher planes? (BS alert, second part)

Make that BS alert *this* part. Crikey, I apparently did just fall
off the turnip truck. I apparently had way too much sun today.

What ever.

Charlie, le navet

Old 29-05-2007, 05:09 AM posted to rec.gardens

In article , Charlie wrote:

On Mon, 28 May 2007 21:30:50 -0500, Charlie wrote:

As far as the first part? One may accept that fact, yet shouldn't one
aspire to higher planes? (BS alert, second part)

Make that BS alert *this* part. Crikey, I apparently did just fall
off the turnip truck. I apparently had way too much sun today.

What ever.

Charlie, le navet

Charkie, Charlie, Charlie. I know that this honeymoon can't last but I
feel like I just found a piece of myself out there.

- Bill
Love ya

Old 29-05-2007, 06:43 AM posted to rec.gardens

On Mon, 28 May 2007 21:09:34 -0700, Bill Rose
wrote:

In article , Charlie wrote:

On Mon, 28 May 2007 21:30:50 -0500, Charlie wrote:

As far as the first part? One may accept that fact, yet shouldn't one
aspire to higher planes? (BS alert, second part)

Make that BS alert *this* part. Crikey, I apparently did just fall
off the turnip truck. I apparently had way too much sun today.

What ever.

Charlie, le navet

Charkie, Charlie, Charlie. I know that this honeymoon can't last but I
feel like I just found a piece of myself out there.

- Bill
Love ya

Ahhhh....words and more, meanings. hidden and right out in the open.

You push me to think and learn in these brief exchanges. So much said
with so few words.

I know what you mean, brudda, and I agree. It is quite interesting.
Always one to speculate, perhaps it is a genetic thing.

You know, the neighbors are likely starting to stare! ;-)

Love ya too man
Charlie