Old 29-05-2007, 06:43 AM posted to rec.gardens
Charlie[_2_] Charlie[_2_] is offline

Default Rules of Engagement

On Mon, 28 May 2007 21:09:34 -0700, Bill Rose
wrote:

In article , Charlie wrote:

On Mon, 28 May 2007 21:30:50 -0500, Charlie wrote:

As far as the first part? One may accept that fact, yet shouldn't one
aspire to higher planes? (BS alert, second part)

Make that BS alert *this* part. Crikey, I apparently did just fall
off the turnip truck. I apparently had way too much sun today.

What ever.

Charlie, le navet

Charkie, Charlie, Charlie. I know that this honeymoon can't last but I
feel like I just found a piece of myself out there.

- Bill
Love ya

Ahhhh....words and more, meanings. hidden and right out in the open.

You push me to think and learn in these brief exchanges. So much said
with so few words.

I know what you mean, brudda, and I agree. It is quite interesting.
Always one to speculate, perhaps it is a genetic thing.

You know, the neighbors are likely starting to stare! ;-)

Love ya too man
Charlie