Old 29-05-2007, 06:47 PM posted to rec.gardens
Cheryl Isaak Cheryl Isaak is offline

Default kids in the garden.....

On 5/29/07 1:05 PM, in article ,
"Charlie" Charlie wrote:

On Tue, 29 May 2007 11:39:06 -0400, "Rachael Simpson"
wrote:

Here's one for all you gardeners:

A lighter story with no chemicals involved!! (joke, although i do love
reading those debates!)

snip of cute story

Thanks. I remember similar happenings with my own kids and now with
grandson (and look forward to the same with the two unborn grands)

Isn't it great how youngsters love eating fresh goodies from the garden
and developing their palates on good food? Somewhere around here I
have pics of them wandering the garden gnawing on assorted produce.

Keep it up, Mom, you are doing a wonderful thing.

I am *sure* the debates will continue! :-)

Charlie

Agreed! my neighbor gets the biggest kick out my DD eating fresh peas and
peapods right in the garden. Something her sons would not do.

I give her perennials, she send fresh veggies. Seems fair to me!

Cheryl