Old 29-05-2007, 11:41 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Charlie[_2_] Charlie[_2_] is offline

Default one more unneccessary post

On Tue, 29 May 2007 18:31:49 -0400, "Rachael Simpson"
wrote:

oh no - i didn't mean anything bad about bill at all - he helped me out
here - i was worrying about the possiblity of me doing something wrong in
the newsgroup - he confirmed that he couldn't see anything wrong either. i
meant everything honestly in good fun and somewhat confusion. and if anyone
thinks that i am going to knowingly use something that can/will harm my
kids, you can think again! LOL mama bear here.......

Uhhh.........yeah on the confusion issue...!??!??

As far as your children...

In the words of another......YOU GO SISTA!, er MAMA BEAR

much love and respect to those with more knowledge & wisdom than I
rachael

Amen and agreements to that, Rachael
Charlie