Old 30-05-2007, 01:13 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.gardens
Bill Rose Bill Rose is offline

Default Azomite

In article , Charlie wrote:

Has anyone ever used this as a soil amendment?

Friend of mine was telling me about it and is doing a trial on his
pasture to see how the pasture *and* the cattle respond.

It sounds OK, just lookin' for any testimonials.

Thanks

http://www.azomite.com/

Carefully Considering
Charlie

Uh, Charlie? That there kind looks like bentonite.
http://www.libertynatural.com/coa/1763.htm It's used to pull colloidal
proteins out of suspension in honey and, in wine. It's a clay Charlie.
It's a clay. Some idgets use it for weight loss. It would block the
adsorption of food nutrients. I'm going back to my siesta now.

Ciao Bruder,

- Bill

Coloribus gustibus non disputatum (zzzzzzzz)