Old 30-05-2007, 12:39 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.gardens

Default Azomite

Has anyone ever used this as a soil amendment?

Friend of mine was telling me about it and is doing a trial on his
pasture to see how the pasture *and* the cattle respond.

It sounds OK, just lookin' for any testimonials.

Thanks

http://www.azomite.com/

Carefully Considering
Charlie
Old 30-05-2007, 01:13 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.gardens

In article , Charlie wrote:

Has anyone ever used this as a soil amendment?

Friend of mine was telling me about it and is doing a trial on his
pasture to see how the pasture *and* the cattle respond.

It sounds OK, just lookin' for any testimonials.

Thanks

http://www.azomite.com/

Carefully Considering
Charlie

Uh, Charlie? That there kind looks like bentonite.
http://www.libertynatural.com/coa/1763.htm It's used to pull colloidal
proteins out of suspension in honey and, in wine. It's a clay Charlie.
It's a clay. Some idgets use it for weight loss. It would block the
adsorption of food nutrients. I'm going back to my siesta now.

Ciao Bruder,

- Bill

Coloribus gustibus non disputatum (zzzzzzzz)
Old 30-05-2007, 01:31 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.gardens

On Tue, 29 May 2007 17:13:18 -0700, Bill Rose
wrote:

In article , Charlie wrote:

Has anyone ever used this as a soil amendment?

Friend of mine was telling me about it and is doing a trial on his
pasture to see how the pasture *and* the cattle respond.

It sounds OK, just lookin' for any testimonials.

Thanks

http://www.azomite.com/

Carefully Considering
Charlie

Uh, Charlie? That there kind looks like bentonite.
http://www.libertynatural.com/coa/1763.htm It's used to pull colloidal
proteins out of suspension in honey and, in wine. It's a clay Charlie.
It's a clay. Some idgets use it for weight loss. It would block the
adsorption of food nutrients. I'm going back to my siesta now.

Ciao Bruder,

- Bill

Coloribus gustibus non disputatum (zzzzzzzz)

I think I may have to take exception with ya' here.

Yeah, yeah.....I know they are trying to sell their product, but so is
Guinness.

http://www.snow-pond.com/AmenFert/soilamnd.html

http://www.dirtworks.net/Azomite.html

http://www.downtoearthdistributors.com/azomite.html

CRAP......it just started raining *again*. It has been every day for
nearly a week now. Just enough to prevent the planting of the apples.

Oh well, such is life. Here and now.

Hope you enjoy yer snooze, old feller. The old dog and the cat are
curled up by my chair and join you in chasing rabbits in their sleep.

Shhhhhhhhh
Charlie