Old 29-05-2007, 08:55 PM posted to sci.bio.botany
P. van Rijckevorsel P. van Rijckevorsel is offline

Default help:Salvia verbenace ?

"kauhl-meersburg" schreef
conforming my book (P. Fournier - 4 flores e France) c'¨¦tait Briquet

***
Yes, that is the problem, to find a reliable reference. Often IPNI lacks the depth that you will find in a real reference.

However, in this case it looks to me that IPNI is correct. Anyway, TROPICOS agrees with IPNI here. Also the local flora that I have here (of very good reputation).
PvR