Old 30-05-2007, 04:50 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Aluckyguess Aluckyguess is offline

Default Cutting tomatoes

"Steve Calvin" wrote in message
news
cloud dreamer wrote:

5b - Poughkeepsie, NY here

You have a tomato already!! LOL. My tomato plants are like six inches
high...just transplanted. I guess I should recheck my zone...I'm in
5b...but the spring has felt like Zone 3.

Zone ?? in Canada's Far East.

Yeah, I was actually shocked when I looked. Really, it's about the size of
a golf ball. I've got to baby green peppers too. Go figure

I have been eating Jalopenos for month. I am giving squawsh away. The onions
are ready and waiting for the Tomatoes. Strawberries and 4 different kinds
of beens along with Broccoli.The carrots are taking there time. The lettuce
is starting to bolt so i will pull most of that this weekend.

Thanks for the advice on the tomatoes I will cut them this weekend. I just
didnt know if it was ok.

--
Steve