Old 30-05-2007, 01:41 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Question Authority Question Authority is offline

Default Briggs and Stratton engines dont last!!

On 21 Apr 2007 12:32:22 -0700, wrote:

I know 3 lawn mowing services. They run all different engines, briggs
and stratton, Honda, and then Mike uses all Kohler. Mikes operation as
the largest by far.
The man and wife that use Honda engines are doing great, they say they
spend about 10% more for equipment, but honda engines last forever!
Mike that uses Kohler engines loves them and hate B.S. engines because
he sais they cost the same but run 4 times longer.
The guy Tom that uses the briggs engines is in bad shape. He spends so
much time and money fixing his engines he cant work a full schedule!!!
The pick of lawn services---Kohler!!!

B+S engines in my experience are well designed, simple to maintain and
bulletproof.
-JS