Old 31-05-2007, 02:57 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Puckdropper Puckdropper is offline

Default strawberries

"Rachael Simpson" wrote in
:

yum..........nothing like fresh strawberries. my son and i went to
the local fruit farm and picked strawberries today..........I think he
ate more than he picked!

the strawberries made a great strawberry cream cheese poundcake too!

I've got a strawberry shake right now... my mother and sister have
strawberries and whipped cream... Yum.

Strawberries are pretty easy things to grow yourself, and once you get a
bed established and going, you'll have plenty of them. :-) (We've grown
strawberries in IL and IN north of I-70 and south of I-80 with plenty of
success.)

Puckdropper