Old 31-05-2007, 11:44 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Eddy Bentley Eddy Bentley is offline

Default Destructive tree-cutters & electricity wires.

Wane Smooth wrote:

Thanks, Wane. Have sent 5 small pics of the transformer pole and wires
to your hotmail address.

I guess the physiognomy of the tree-cutter is relevant. Forgive me if
it seemed I was describing all tree-cutters as "bull-necked" . . . but
this one truly is. He's actually quite an intimidating guy - tall, big,
muscular, most probably an active rugby player. He's called twice. The
first time I found him so forceful in his intention to slice through my
trees that for his second visit I had a friend come out and stand around
while we talked as a witness . . . and a support! (It did sort of work:
our two met his one and there was a touch of equal balance in the air!)

Eddy.