Old 31-05-2007, 05:37 PM posted to alt.religion.kibology,rec.gardens.edible
Adam Funk[_2_] Adam Funk[_2_] is offline

Default Hey Terri

On 2007-05-30, Michael Kuettner wrote:

I'd also suggest planting some rosemary bushes.
I just planted two that afternoon; now they're still tiny but they'll grow
AND RULE THE WORLD (at least here in Italy).
If you live in a place with a mild climate, they're ideal.
Need little water and are teh yummy with nearly everything.

I heartily endorse this product and/or service!!!

BTW it is impossible to grow rosemary from seeds, the sale of which is
a big con. Sharing cuttings seems to work about half the time,
however.

--
I put bomb in squirrel's briefcase and who gets blown up? Me!