Old 30-03-2003, 02:32 AM
Tracey

Default Muwahahahahahahaha!!

A good haul Tracey, but I notice that you need to go
back & fill in the alphabet ! Something that begins
with C. *g*

Would that be 'C' for 'control'? Okay, you probably
meant catts. At this point, until we move, I can't buy
any more tall plants. My shelving is pretty much full
and it's pretty limited on the height. I'll straighten
it up and get a pic and show you what I mean.

I also have a self-imposed limit on myself. It's more
of a reluctance, I guess, to spending $20 on a plant.
Since so many things yesterday were in the $3 to $10
range, I just couldn't make myself spend $20 or more
on any one plant. And most of the catts seemed to be
in that $20 range (and all of the paphs and bulbos.)

Tracey