Old 31-05-2007, 05:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
®óñ© © ²°¹°-°³ ®óñ©  ©  ²°¹°-°³ is offline

Default Tomato disease? REQ for advice

On 31 May 2007 16:18:44 GMT, C Coward wrote
and included this (or some of this):

®óñ© © ²°¹°-°³ writes:

You could google for Epsom Salt treatment. Shouldn't do any harm
even if the answer lies elsewhere.
Get some good proprietary tom feed on them as well.

Cheers, I'll give 'em a feed and hope for sunnier weather. As to a tomato
feed, I've got some courgettes and beans on the way at the moment, sill a
bit small but growing. When the time comes to get them into larger
containers, will a tomato feed also be appropriate for these?

I am no expert but I use tomato feed anywhere.

Cucumbers, lettuce, melons, you name it.

--
®óñ© © ²°¹°-°³