Old 31-05-2007, 07:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David \(Normandy\) David \(Normandy\) is offline

Default Garden Canes Advice: Slightly OT?

I'm about to embark on an arts project involving children in schools
making large cage sculptures (yes I know... ;-))

If my old headmaster was still alive I'm sure he'd point you in the right
direction - he was never short of canes in his office and he made regular
use of them :-(

Though I gather such barbarities are forbidden nowadays. I guess today's
punishment is to put miscreants into bamboo cages now? :-)

David.